Pure.Gamers

Forum

HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

Texture team

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brad tem

Texture team Empty
PostSubject: Texture team   Texture team I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:03 pm

Gamer name: ๒яคd тє๓ρєѕt
Steam User Name: ๒яคd тє๓ρєѕt
Steam ID: I dont know tbh, i have most pure members on friends list
Email Address: jimmy.pope@ntlworld.comAge: 17
Nationality: English
What Squad Would You Like To Join: (Pure Texture)
Skill (low,mid,high): I think i am Mid, and on a good day high.
Playing Availability: Almost every night
Former Clan History: You guys, i needed a break a few things happend i didnt agree with and RL became an issue. so i came back and was kicked.
Do you have a Microphone: Yes and use it way to much
Why Do You Want To Join Pure.Gamers: I wana come back to my old clan and join in with the new texture team
About yourself (e.g. what servers you like/maps/guns Etc): I love playing on office and texture maps. Fav gun has to be the AK47!
Who sent you to the website: I had it from last time i was here. And bullit also triald me and sent website
What servers would you like to see from Pure.Gamers: A Gungame one maybe
Anything else you would like to add: I have been playing with bullit on texture city adv and he said i needed to apply here.
I agree that when I am in Pure.Gamers I will not join another clan and be a one clan man/women: I agree Smile

Brad Tempest
Back to top Go down
ChaosGladiator

Texture team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Texture team   Texture team I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:07 pm

I just played him, he's good. Even tough I wasn't having my best day having lost over 50-60 points on the texture server I noticed he was pretty good, he is one of those players you don't hear and that's quite the quality on a texture map where I can hear you on the other side of the map, he has my blessing but then again it's not completely up to me.
Back to top Go down
Pure.Mercury
Admin
Admin

Texture team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Texture team   Texture team I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:42 pm

i would like to make a few things clear brad was not in fact kicked he asked to leave but i wuld still be glad to hav him playing for texture squad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Texture team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Texture team   Texture team I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Texture team
Page 1 of 1