Pure.Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pure.Gamers

Forum

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ventrilo IP Information

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lil'Duck

Lil'Duck

Ventrilo IP Information Empty
PostSubject: Ventrilo IP Information   Ventrilo IP Information I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 4:38 pm

Yo!
At long last I've finally registered to this site. I know i should have registered earlier but never got round to it.
I finally decided to get round to it because today, I cant get hold of Mercury. Which is typical because only today have I had the drive to download Ventrilo (because i know Merc has been nagging me to download it for ages!) the only problem is, i dont know our server information so i cant save our vent server IP.
So if anyone could provide that information, I'm sure both Merc and myself would be very greatfull.

thanks all Smile

Lil'Duck
Back to top Go down
Bullet
Admin
Admin
Bullet

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo IP Information   Ventrilo IP Information I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:46 am

Hi I am clan Co-Leader. If you go on the homepage of the website at the top of the page you will see Team Info and then you will see vent just click there and it will auto join you if you have problems ill get you the IP information.
Back to top Go down
https://pure-gamers.forumotion.co.uk
Lil'Duck

Lil'Duck

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo IP Information   Ventrilo IP Information I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:10 pm

i did what you said and it told me to launch the application so i did... but then nothing happened... i tried the same thing for TS2... worked perfect... but not for vent.. maybe i have wrong version????
Back to top Go down
prokill

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo IP Information   Ventrilo IP Information I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:03 am

ye
Back to top Go down
.nmK

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo IP Information   Ventrilo IP Information I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 8:26 pm

Address : vent16.gameservers.com
Port : 4996

For you my ducky ;D
Back to top Go down
Lil'Duck

Lil'Duck

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo IP Information   Ventrilo IP Information I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:34 pm

thankoooooo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ventrilo IP Information   Ventrilo IP Information I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ventrilo IP Information
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pure.Gamers :: Members Chat :: General discussion-
Jump to: