Pure.Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pure.Gamers

Forum

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Whats you'r Favourite map?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
prokill

Whats you'r Favourite map? Empty
PostSubject: Whats you'r Favourite map?   Whats you'r Favourite map? I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:02 pm

Post you'r favourite maps:
Back to top Go down
prokill

PostSubject: Re: Whats you'r Favourite map?   Whats you'r Favourite map? I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:05 pm

I haven't played call of duty 4 in a long time so i can't remember the map's so please can you post you'r favourite map's so i can remember thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
ChaosGladiator

PostSubject: Re: Whats you'r Favourite map?   Whats you'r Favourite map? I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 10:08 pm

Crossfire! Awesome snper map! And Owergrown is amazing too. And Backlot is fun sometimes as well as shipment, auto shotty on shipment is always good for laughs ^^
Back to top Go down
.nmK

PostSubject: Re: Whats you'r Favourite map?   Whats you'r Favourite map? I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 9:11 pm

SHIPMENT

Best with like DM and 50 people ;D
Back to top Go down
prokill

PostSubject: Re: Whats you'r Favourite map?   Whats you'r Favourite map? I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 11:24 pm

I just started back on the ps3 and im in a domination clan it sucks at the moment. There a shit clan, But i will be searching well i am in it. Any one here got a ps3?
Back to top Go down
ChaosGladiator

PostSubject: Re: Whats you'r Favourite map?   Whats you'r Favourite map? I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 1:46 am

Yeah I have a ps3, but not connected to the internet, I usually bring it to frineds to play online xD. I'm like one match away from lvl 55. THink I'm gonna stay there too, don't wanna loose my deagle and sniper ^^
Back to top Go down
prokill

PostSubject: Re: Whats you'r Favourite map?   Whats you'r Favourite map? I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:07 pm

Im not going to prestige. Whats your psn?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whats you'r Favourite map?   Whats you'r Favourite map? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Whats you'r Favourite map?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pure.Gamers :: Main Games :: Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare-
Jump to: