Pure.Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pure.Gamers

Forum

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About myself, Aron Ricketts.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AronRicketts

AronRicketts

About myself, Aron Ricketts. Empty
PostSubject: About myself, Aron Ricketts.   About myself, Aron Ricketts. I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 2:38 am

Hey there everyone, I'm Aron Ricketts. Very Happy I am a 15 year old Male from the United Kingdom/ Manchester, I am a very out going lad/boy/guy what ever you want to call me, basicly my life runs around, School (Leaving on the 4th May), Friends (Chloe and Oliver) and my Family. I dont really plan my life, I let myself just.. Go with the flow? I could say, I guess your getting bored about this part, so I'll talk about... Music? Yeah Music. To be honest, I'ma kind of guy that dosent give a shit what people think about what I listen to, there sterotypes.. They think I'm a chav because I listen to Grime, Bassline, RnB but the point is, I'm not? I'm a regular teenager, that wants to get on with life, have my 2 best mates stay with me, infact I'm not regular, I'm quite diffrent, why? Because I treat my friends as they should be, dont give a fuck what anyone thinks about me being friends with these people, and dont give a fuck about there opinion on me, if thet dont like it, they can go find something else to do, instead of wasting there time thinking about MY friend ship, not theirs.

I'll post some pictures of me, and my 2 friends now. Smile I don't give a fuck about what you say about my looks, there MINE not yours. Smile

Got any other questions, then ask me.

About myself, Aron Ricketts. Me_and10
I'm the lad on the right, Chloe is the one on the left. (My best friend, who I'm always out with)
About myself, Aron Ricketts. Menshi10
Same again.
About myself, Aron Ricketts. Mintee10
Chloe, Me and Oliver. My 2 best friends.
Back to top Go down
prokill

PostSubject: Re: About myself, Aron Ricketts.   About myself, Aron Ricketts. I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 2:49 am

kwl Smile Im 14 xD
Back to top Go down
AronRicketts

AronRicketts

PostSubject: Re: About myself, Aron Ricketts.   About myself, Aron Ricketts. I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 1:58 pm

Coool. Smile
Back to top Go down
Pure.Mercury
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: About myself, Aron Ricketts.   About myself, Aron Ricketts. I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 12:20 am

lurvin the pics Very Happy
Back to top Go down
.nmK

PostSubject: Re: About myself, Aron Ricketts.   About myself, Aron Ricketts. I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:11 am

Chav.

xD

Joke lol ;P
Back to top Go down
AronRicketts

AronRicketts

PostSubject: Re: About myself, Aron Ricketts.   About myself, Aron Ricketts. I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 2:05 am

Mercury whats so great about the pics?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About myself, Aron Ricketts.   About myself, Aron Ricketts. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About myself, Aron Ricketts.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pure.Gamers :: Members Chat :: General discussion-
Jump to: