HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

wat a disapointment!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pure.Mercury
Admin
Admin

wat a disapointment! Empty
PostSubject: wat a disapointment!   wat a disapointment! I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:47 am

i got this game on xbox and im annoyed how bad it is!!! show ur hatred of this game at www.mercurysmosthated.com
Back to top Go down
prokill

PostSubject: Re: wat a disapointment!   wat a disapointment! I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:19 pm

Nooo!!! are you kdding me?> I got this game on ps3! It rocks! Best gam ever. First time i played it i thought it was shit! but then a month later played it again and i got into the game and it owns! When ur online getting dogs and stuff its fun! Im sponsord on it and Got into a pro clan ones but i left to make my own clan Sad
Back to top Go down
ChaosGladiator

PostSubject: Re: wat a disapointment!   wat a disapointment! I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:46 pm

World at War is unbelievable bad. Cod 4 and CSS FTW!
Dogs? Choppah! Ratatatatataatataatataatatah! And not to mention the 500 times better weapons you have on Cod4.
Back to top Go down
prokill

PostSubject: Re: wat a disapointment!   wat a disapointment! I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:55 pm

Well you do get better weapons on cod4 becouse its modern warfare and based on thre real army now. Cod5 is based on world war 2 so the wepons wont be that powerfull. Also i find it fun on cod5 with a rifle just picking the basterds off with it xD
And then calling in the dogs to rip there nuts apart Razz With cod5 you have the zombie game wich is really fun Smile. As long as you can aim then the game is good Smile Becouse most players cant aim and they just spray and pray and dont get anywer! looool
Back to top Go down
prokill

PostSubject: Re: wat a disapointment!   wat a disapointment! I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 12:04 am

cod ownz css to bitz xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wat a disapointment!   wat a disapointment! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wat a disapointment!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pure.Gamers :: Main Games :: Call Of Duty: World At War-
Jump to: