Pure.Gamers

Forum

HomeHomeSearchRegisterLog in

anyone know of any gd multiplayer fps games other than css????

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pure.Mercury
Admin
Admin

anyone know of any gd multiplayer fps games other than css???? Empty
PostSubject: anyone know of any gd multiplayer fps games other than css????   anyone know of any gd multiplayer fps games other than css???? I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:57 pm

need new game tbh! and maybe we can hva squad in it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bullet
Admin
Admin
Bullet

PostSubject: Re: anyone know of any gd multiplayer fps games other than css????   anyone know of any gd multiplayer fps games other than css???? I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:00 am

Lol. We have enough squads as it is bounce
Back to top Go down
https://pure-gamers.forumotion.co.uk
Pure.Mercury
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: anyone know of any gd multiplayer fps games other than css????   anyone know of any gd multiplayer fps games other than css???? I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:02 am

hmmmm u can never hav to much of a gd thing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bullet
Admin
Admin
Bullet

PostSubject: Re: anyone know of any gd multiplayer fps games other than css????   anyone know of any gd multiplayer fps games other than css???? I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:04 am

Maybe call of duty or something. I need to get a new computer before I start playing new games though.
Back to top Go down
Pure.Mercury
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: anyone know of any gd multiplayer fps games other than css????   anyone know of any gd multiplayer fps games other than css???? I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:05 am

i dunt like cod 5 tbh got it on xbox not impressed -_- any new games coming out soonish?
Back to top Go down
Bullet
Admin
Admin
Bullet

PostSubject: Re: anyone know of any gd multiplayer fps games other than css????   anyone know of any gd multiplayer fps games other than css???? I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 12:07 am

I got COD4 and COD5 on ps3 I think there ok
Back to top Go down
prokill

PostSubject: Re: anyone know of any gd multiplayer fps games other than css????   anyone know of any gd multiplayer fps games other than css???? I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 3:24 pm

I cant belive you dont like cod5! Best game ever. What about Battlefield 2 on pc? I got battlefield bad company on ps3 and it rocks u get to drive tanks and stuff and i love driving the heli! In battle field 2 its not out on ps3 yet but its on ps and u get to fly jets and stuff looks pretty good. It would be kwl having a clan on that. Also i found a couple of free games online and everything. There not amiaizn prob good first time u play then shit after. My favourite was Warrock and second was combat arms.
Back to top Go down
kC

PostSubject: Re: anyone know of any gd multiplayer fps games other than css????   anyone know of any gd multiplayer fps games other than css???? I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 4:38 pm

tbh this clan seems like its turning into a commuinty more than a competitive based CSS clan xD

if it keeps going like this we'll need to make more sites for the branches of squads in diff games xD
Back to top Go down
Bullet
Admin
Admin
Bullet

PostSubject: Re: anyone know of any gd multiplayer fps games other than css????   anyone know of any gd multiplayer fps games other than css???? I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:00 pm

ye I know lol. I was thinking if the tex squad don't work out within a month or 2 ill stop it and keep the server though
Back to top Go down
prokill

PostSubject: Re: anyone know of any gd multiplayer fps games other than css????   anyone know of any gd multiplayer fps games other than css???? I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:02 pm

Well the sever started getting quite busy yesterday so it should be really busy by the end of this month prob...
Back to top Go down
kC

PostSubject: Re: anyone know of any gd multiplayer fps games other than css????   anyone know of any gd multiplayer fps games other than css???? I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:39 pm

yeh the servs starting to get nice and busy. but one thing i think you need to do is put in a rate enforcement. to 25000/100/100 becuase alot of the time im on it im coming up against ALOT of people with no reg...my KDR went from 14.60 to 2.5 over one guy >.<
Back to top Go down
prokill

PostSubject: Re: anyone know of any gd multiplayer fps games other than css????   anyone know of any gd multiplayer fps games other than css???? I_icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 7:43 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
.nmK

PostSubject: Re: anyone know of any gd multiplayer fps games other than css????   anyone know of any gd multiplayer fps games other than css???? I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:06 am

Stick to CS:S only. Been there, done that in another clan, it makes the clan segregated and makes it fall apart.

For a recommendation for playability though, Cod4 is epic ;P
Back to top Go down
buttery

PostSubject: Re: anyone know of any gd multiplayer fps games other than css????   anyone know of any gd multiplayer fps games other than css???? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:12 am

you should check out sof2 old school fps

i played that game for about 4 years lol in fact my old clan started again an im still playing it Smile
Back to top Go down
Pure.Mercury
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: anyone know of any gd multiplayer fps games other than css????   anyone know of any gd multiplayer fps games other than css???? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:39 pm

hmmmmmm tbh we need to refresh the clan i reckon, i.e. go bak to way it was wiv like 4 matches a day tht was sik, to do that i reckon we need to get sum ACTIVE members like people who will be on at least 3 days a week cuz atm i only rlly see bullet, tom on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone know of any gd multiplayer fps games other than css????   anyone know of any gd multiplayer fps games other than css???? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

anyone know of any gd multiplayer fps games other than css????
Page 1 of 1